Below are the forms needed to participate. These forms should be filled out and turned into the student's teacher or "Adult Sponsor" BEFORE the student begins any experimentation.
If you are not sure which forms you need the Intel ISEF web site has a "Rules Wizard" that will guide you.
If you have any questions on how to fill out the required forms click on this link to the ISEF Overview of Forms and Dates.
If you still can't figure out how to fill out the forms, click on the "video" link after each form listed and watch a short YouTube video on how to fill out the form.
- Checklist for Adult Sponsor (1) Video
- Student Checklist (1A) Video
- Research Plan Video
- Approval Form (1B) Video
- Regulated Research Institutional / Industrial Setting Form(1C) Video
- Qualified Scientist Form (2) Video
- Risk Assessment Form (3) Video
- Human Participants Form (4) Video
- Informed Consent Form Video
- Online Survey Procedures
- Verification of informed consent Video
- Vertebrate Animal Form (5A) and (5B) Video
- Potentially Hazardous Biological Agents (6A) Video
- BSL 1 Safety Assessment
- BSL 2 Safety Assessment
- Human and Vertebrate Animal Tissue Form (6B) Video
- Continuation Project Form (7) Video
The following forms must be filled out and submitted with the above required forms for entry into the Ying Expo and Florida State and Engineering Fair.
- Ying Expo and Florida SSEF Entry form Video
- Ying Expo Media Release
- Florida SSEF Abstract Form (Required at Ying Expo) Video
- Abstract Instructions
- Ying Expo and FSSEF Vertebrate Animal Mortality Report